We are helping members adapt to a changing world so they can compete and succeed.
A lot has changed since before the COVID-19 pandemic. What do those changes mean for business?
This extended briefing series will explore how the COVID-19 pandemic and other dynamics are changing how we work, and by extension how we live, learn, travel, shop, and play—not just this year, but into the future.
The series will combine world-class research and analysis with storytelling from top business and government leaders as they adapt to a changing world. Participants will gain a deeper and broader understanding of trends that will have a material impact on their business and personal lives. This series is produced by the Greater Washington Board of Trade and most sessions will be available to the entire Greater Washington business community in support of our region’s ongoing growth and development.
The Future of Digital Infrastructure and Connectivity: July 27, 9-10am – Register Here
Join this webinar to learn how telecommunications leaders and experts are thinking about our society’s evolving needs for digital access. We will discuss how innovations in digital connectivity can transform lives for those on the other side of the digital divide. Participants will also receive an update on how the region is adopting new technologies and advancing digital access.
Future Sessions – Details to be Announced
- The Future of Business Travel & Tourism: August 2021
- The Future of Wellness & Quality of Life: August 2021
- The Future of Culture, Sports, & Entertainment: August 2021
- The Future of Commercial Real Estate: September 2021
- The Future of Retail and Commerce: October 2021
- The Future of Workforce Training & Education: January 2022
- The Future of Transportation & Mobility: March 2022