Professional roundtables help your company and employees engage in meaningful dialogue
Here is a look at the multiple professional roundtables the Greater Washington Board of Trade offers its member organizations. Roundtable participants are mid- and senior-level leaders who are eager to learn from each other and build skills. Visit our calendar for upcoming dates and contact our events department at [email protected] to sign up.
About the roundtables:
Each discipline group meets virtually once a quarter to further develop skills, discuss relevant and impactful topics, and build a community with other like-minded regional professionals.
- Communications/Marketing/Public Relations
- Human Resources/Human Capital
- Executive Leadership (CEO, President, Managing Director, or equivalent)
- Administrative Professional
Outcomes you can expect:
- Share, discuss, and learn about the latest industry trends and issues with other prominent regional, cross-industry professionals.
- Adopt and implement new business and leadership strategies to meet today’s challenges.
- Build connections for future collaboration, brainstorming, and meaningful peer relationships.
Check out our 2023 co-leads below:
Communications & Public Relations Roundtable:
Michael Akin, President, LINK Strategic Partners
Beth Johnson, Founder and CEO, RP3 Agency
Human Resources Roundtable:
Lorraine Lavet, Senior Client Partner, Korn/Ferry International
In Sung Yuh, Principal, Transformation, PwC US
Executive Leadership Roundtable:
Patti Steis, Managing Director, Global Engagement Partner and Washington, DC Office Head, Marsh McLennan
Bradley Flickinger, Senior Managing Director Mid-Atlantic, CBRE Inc
Administrative Professional Roundtable:
David Wright, Internal Operations and Executive Support Leader, Baker Tilly US
Joseph D. Branch, Executive Administrative Assistant, KPMG LLP
Visit our calendar for upcoming dates and contact our events department at [email protected] to sign up.