Professional roundtables help your company and employees engage in meaningful dialogue
Here is a look at the multiple professional roundtables the Greater Washington Board of Trade offers its member organizations. Roundtable participants are mid- and senior-level leaders who are eager to learn from each other and build skills. Visit our calendar for upcoming dates and contact our events department at [email protected] to sign up.
About the roundtables:
Each discipline group meets virtually once a quarter to further develop skills, discuss relevant and impactful topics, and build a community with other like-minded regional professionals.
- Communications/Marketing/Public Relations
- Human Resources/Human Capital
- Executive Leadership (CEO, President, Managing Director, or equivalent)
- Administrative Professional
Outcomes you can expect:
- Share, discuss, and learn about the latest industry trends and issues with other prominent regional, cross-industry professionals.
- Adopt and implement new business and leadership strategies to meet today’s challenges.
- Build connections for future collaboration, brainstorming, and meaningful peer relationships.
Check out our 2023 co-leads below:
Communications & Public Relations Roundtable:
Human Resources Roundtable:
Executive Leadership Roundtable:
Administrative Professional Roundtable: