The Greater Washington Board of Trade’s events provide regional executives opportunities to exchange ideas, make new connections and maintain business relationships.
Business & Professional Development
- TD Bank Morning Star Speaker Series — These programs feature accomplished business executives and authors sharing their professional insights with senior-level executives. Past speakers have included Biz Stone, co-founder of Twitter; author Gretchen Rubin and Ted Koppel. Sponsored by TD Bank.
- Regional Forum on Transportation — No more pressing issue exists for this region than transportation. Every year, this has been among the most valuable programs for the Board of Trade. Come hear directly from the region's transportation leaders as they discuss major projects, funding needs, the Congressional outlook and the opportunities of public-private partnerships.
- Capital Region Business Forum — The Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce, Greater Washington Board of Trade and Prince George's Chamber of Commerce will host Mayor Muriel Bowser (District of Columbia), Governor Larry Hogan (State of Maryland) and Governor Terry McAuliffe (Commonwealth of Virginia) for the Annual Capital Region Business Forum to advance regional cooperation. It will provide these key leaders the opportunity to discuss their cooperative efforts to bolster the regional economy in an ever competitive global marketplace. The event will address opportunities and challenges that affect the District of Columbia, the State of Maryland, and the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Professional Roundtables — These events convene business leaders in profession specific groups, including Chief Operating Officers, Human Resources, Finance, Workforce, General Counsel and Marketing/Communications, to share best practices and discuss trends in Greater Washington’s business environment.
- Economic Roundtables — These events provide a forum for senior-level leaders to discuss the state of Greater Washington’s regional business economy.
- Executive Breakfasts and Lunches — These intimate sessions provide the opportunity for senior-level executives to connect in meaningful ways and to learn more about the regional business community.
- Executive Salon Dinners — These intimate dinners are excellent opportunities for top-level executives to connect with peers, hear from distinguished speakers, participate in thought-provoking discussions and enjoy delicious meals served in very special settings.
- Board of Trade Annual Meeting — A tradition since 1889, the Board of Trade Annual Meeting gathers its members of the Greater Washington business community to recognize the accomplishments of the year and provide a forecast for the year ahead.
- Mid-Winter Dinner — Widely regarded as the premier business event of the year, this black-tie, member-only gala attracts top business and community leaders and regional elected officials.
- Fall Business Classic — Held at unique venues (previous locations have included Renwick Gallery, Mount Vernon, the U.S. Institute of Peace, the Newseum, the National Museum of American History, Anderson House and the hidden gardens at the Omni Shoreham Hotel), this elegant reception provide prime networking and business development opportunities. This fall business event attracts over 500 business and civic leaders.
For questions about registration or to confirm your member code, contact email@example.com.
For more information about Board of Trade signature events, contact Ashley Balis Desing at 202.857.5920.
For more information or to arrange sponsorship of any of the following events, contact Christine Salvador at 202.857.5923.