New 2023 Board Members and Officers
A new year means an update of Board Officers and Board Members joining our organization to build the Greater Washington business community and grow our footprint in the region this coming year.
Our 2023 Board Chair is Jermaine Johnson, from PNC Bank. He is replacing Keith Hennessey who will take the helm of our Senior Council after our organization saw important and positive growth this past year.
The Board of Trade was excited to celebrate Keith and the work he has done for the organization since joining in 2019 when we held our annual Chair’s Dinner at the Hay Adams Hotel.
We also have three new members that have been added to our 2023 Board:
- Denis Dunn, AT&T, State President in Maryland, Washington D.C., and Delaware
- Jay Farrar, Bechtel, Manager for Government Affairs and Principle Vice President
- Kevin Smithson, PWC, Managing Partner for the Washington D.C. metro area
Here is a look at your 2023 Officers and Board Members.
For more about the work we did in 2022, check out our Annual Review here.
2023 Board Members
*** = New Board Member
- Scott Frisch, Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer, AARPHUB International
- Marty Rodgers, Market Unit Lead – South & Metro Washington DC Office, Accenture
- Tony Pierce, Partner in Charge, Washington Office, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld, LLP
- John Dancy, Global Head, Professional Services, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Evan Kraus, President & Managing Director of Operations, APCO Worldwide
- Denis Dunn, President, AT&T Washington, DC, Maryland, & Delaware, AT&T ***
- Adam Ostrach, Regional President, Greater Washington/Baltimore Region, Atlantic Union Bank
- Monica Dalwadi, Managing Partner – D.C. Metro Region, Baker Tilly
- Derrick Perkins, Senior Vice President/Market Executive, Bank of America
- Larry Di Rita, Greater Washington, DC Market President, Bank of America
- Bill Eisig, Regional Managing Partner, BDO USA, LLP
- Jay Farrar, Manager, Washington Office, Bechtel ***
- Keith Hennessey, Chief Financial Officer, Bechtel Global Inc., Bechtel
- Ricky Smith, Chief Executive Officer, BWI Marshall Airport
- Ken Wiseman, Design Principal, CannonDesign
- Radha Muthiah, President & Chief Executive Officer, Capital Area Food Bank
- Bryan Pynchon, Senior Vice President, Group Manager Mid-Atlantic Middle Market Bank, Capital One Bank
- Brian Pieninck, CEO, CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
- Brad Flickinger, Senior Managing Director, Mid-Atlantic Region, CBRE, Inc.
- Kurt Newman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Children’s National Medical Center
- Monica Schmude, President, Cigna Mid-Atlantic, Cigna
- Jay Grauberger, Executive Vice President, Corporate Affairs, Clark Construction Group, LLC
- Misty Allen, Region Vice President Government & Regulatory Affairs| Community Impact, Comcast
- Andrew Flagel, President and CEO, Consortium of Universities of the Washington Metropolitan Area
- Betsy Lewis, Partner, Cooley LLP
- Karmen Rajamani, Vice President, Government Affairs, Crown Castle
- Brian McVay, Executive Vice President, Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
- Jeremy Blank, Greater Washington Managing Partner, Deloitte LLP
- Mike Policicchio, Partner, EY
- Caleb Vuljanic, Office Managing Partner, FORVIS
- Dirk Haire, Partner, Fox Rothschild LLP
- Steve Proctor, President and Chief Executive Officer, G.S. Proctor & Associates, Inc.
- Diane Hoskins, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Gensler
- Dave Green, CFO, Georgetown University
- Catherine Meloy, President & Chief Executive Officer, Goodwill of Greater Washington
- Greg Wallig, MetroDC-Arlington Managing Principal, Grant Thornton LLP
- Jack McDougle, President and CEO, Greater Washington Board of Trade
- Courtney Spaeth, Chief Executive Officer, growth[period]
- Cary Hatch, Managing Director, Hart | MDB Communications, Inc.
- David Whitestone, Executive Partner, Washington DC, Holland & Knight LLP
- Ernie Jarvis, Managing Principal, Jarvis Commercial Real Estate, LLC
- Michelle Dandeneau, Managing Director, JLL
- Ed Grenier, President & CEO, Junior Achievement of Greater Washington
- Paul Stimers, Partner, K&L Gates LLP
- Ruth Williams-Brinkley, President, Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Mid-Atlantic States, Inc., Kaiser Permanente
- Lorraine Lavet, Senior Client Partner, Northern Virginia, Korn/Ferry International
- Tim Gillis, Managing Partner, Washington Metro Area, KPMG LLP
- Michael Akin, President, LINK Strategic Partners
- Cecilia Hodges, Regional President, Greater Washington, M&T Bank
- Patti Steis, Managing Director, Head of Office, Marsh, Inc.
- Irma Becerra, President, Marymount University
- Jack White, Partner, McGuireWoods LLP
- Nora Gardner, Managing Partner, Washington D.C., McKinsey & Company
- Ken Samet, President & CEO, MedStar Health
- Jack Potter, President & CEO, Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
- Chuck Bean, Executive Director, Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments (COG)
- Melonie Johnson, President and COO, MGM Resorts International
- John Stalfort, Managing Principal, Washington DC Office, Miles & Stockbridge P.C.
- Tyler Anthony, President and CEO, Pepco Holdings
- Jermaine Johnson, Regional President, Greater Washington, PNC Bank
- Naomi Wolak, Lead Managing Director/DC Office, Protiviti
- Kevin Smithson, Washington DC Metro Office Managing Partner, PwC ***
- Steve Heger, Executive Vice President, HUB International
- Linda Rabbitt, Founder, Chairman of the Board, rand* construction corporation
- Susan Lacz, Principal and CEO, Ridgewells
- Beth Johnson, Founder and CEO, RP3 Agency
- Dave Dacquino, Chairman of the Board, Serco, Inc.
- Dale Kopnitsky, Executive Vice President & General Manager, Skanska USA Building Inc.
- Terry Kenny, Market President for Metro DC Baltimore and DE Region, TD Bank
- Anuj Mehrotra, Dean of the GW School of Business, The George Washington University
- Lyles Carr, Senior Vice President, The McCormick Group, Inc.
- Steve Skinner, Vice President & Business Group Leader, The Walsh Group
- Ethan Selzer, Vice President, Client Solutions, The Washington Post
- Pat McGuire, President, Trinity Washington University
- Evelyn Lee, Regional President, Greater Washington Region, Truist
- Michele Blackwell, Public Policy Manager, Mid-Atlantic, Uber Technologies, Inc.
- Joe Ochipinti, President and CEO, UnitedHealthcare of the Mid-Atlantic, Inc, United Healthcare
- Rosie Allen-Herring, President & CEO, United Way of The National Capital Area
- Darryll Pines, President, University of Maryland, College Park
- Mario Acosta-Velez, Vice President – Local Engagement Corporate Social Responsibility & Public Policy, Verizon
- Alex Orfinger, Publisher and Market President, Washington Business Journal
- Mike Carney, Executive Vice President, Business Operations, Washington Nationals Baseball Club (MLB)
- David Straut, Market Executive of Wells Fargo Commercial Banking Capital Market, Wells Fargo
- Jim Cornelsen, Chairman, Mid-Atlantic Region, WesBanco
- Corby Lawrence, Partner & CEO, Western Transportation Group
- Blue Jenkins, President, WGL
- Randy Clarke, General Manager and CEO, WMATA-Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority