- This event has passed.
The Risks and Unusual Conditions that Execs Should Consider When Reopening
Sep 16 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Many employers are preparing to resume on-site operations after nearly six months of full or partial facility closure. Whether reopening an office, production facility, or other physical space, executives must approach this transition with a clear-eyed understanding of the risks and unusual conditions in the “new normal.”
Organizational leaders in the Washington, D.C. metro area are invited to join this virtual panel discussion that will explore the following questions:
- What’s the current status of transportation, commercial real estate, and corporate financing?
- What do the next 12-18 months look like?
- What risks should we be thinking through?
- What assumptions should we challenge?
- EVELYN LEE, Greater Washington Regional President, SunTrust now Truist
- CHRISTOPHER POLI, Vice President of Commercial Risk, McGriff
- ZACH WADE, Principal, MRP Realty
- BARBARA RICHARDSON, Executive Vice President of External Relations, Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA)
This event is hosted by SunTrust | BB&T now Truist and the Greater Washington Board of Trade.