- This event has passed.
TD Bank Morning Star Series presents Blue Mind – All Blue Planet
Sep 08, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
The Board of Trade, together with TD Bank, has been creating unique opportunities for our members to hear from noteworthy speakers, authors, and presenters for the past 15 years through our Morning Star Speaker Series.
This September, we welcome author and marine biologist Dr. Wallace J. Nichols to share more about his book Blue Mind: The Surprising Science That Shows How Being Near, In, On, or Under Water Can Make You Happier, Healthier, More Connected, and Better at What You Do.
Following his presentation, Dr. Nichols will join a group of experts for a discussion on Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG), sustainability, technology and innovation, health and wellness, and more.
- Kirsten B. Williams, Esq., Chief Communications & Stakeholders Engagement Officer and Executive Vice President, DC Water (moderator)
- Brenna Preisser, President, Business Acceleration Division and Chief Strategy Officer, Brunswick
- Amber Tofilon, Head US ESG, TD Bank
- Sven Shockey, VP, Design Director, SmithGroup
- Dr. Wallace J. Nichols, Chief Evangelist for Water (CEH2O) at The Blue Mind Network
This event is expected to have 75-100 members, government officials, and regional stakeholders, and will be open to the media.
Email [email protected] with any questions or to purchase additional tickets.
Thank you to our sponsors for making this event possible: