TD Bank Morning Star Series presents Blue Mind – All Blue Planet
Sep 08 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
The Board of Trade, together with TD Bank, has been creating unique opportunities for our members to hear from noteworthy speakers, authors, and presenters for the past 15 years through our Morning Star Speaker Series.
This September, we welcome author and marine biologist Dr. Wallace J. Nichols to share more about his book Blue Mind: The Surprising Science That Shows How Being Near, In, On, or Under Water Can Make You Happier, Healthier, More Connected, and Better at What You Do.
Following his presentation, Dr. Nichols will join a group of experts for a discussion on Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG), sustainability, technology and innovation, health and wellness, and more.
- Kirsten B. Williams, Esq., Chief Communications & Stakeholders Engagement Officer and Executive Vice President (moderator), DC Water
- Brenna Preisser, President, Business Acceleration Division and Chief Strategy Officer, Brunswick
- Amber Tofilon, Head US ESG, TD Bank
- Sven Shockey, VP, Design Director, SmithGroup
- Dr. Wallace J. Nichols, Chief Evangelist for Water (CEH2O) at The Blue Mind Network
Members: Member organizations receive complimentary tickets to this series. Once your organization’s complimentary tickets are claimed, additional tickets can be purchased at the member rate of $75 per ticket.
Non-member Rate: $150 per ticket.
This event is expected to have 75-100 members, government officials, regional stakeholders and will be open to the media.
Membership Levels & Complimentary Ticket(s)
Emerging Business – 1 ticket
Mid-Size Business – 2 tickets
Corporate Council – 2 tickets
Leadership Council – 2 tickets
Executive Council – as many as desired
President’s Council – as many as desired
Chairman’s Council – as many as desired
Email [email protected] with any questions or to purchase additional tickets.
Thank you to our sponsors for making this event possible: