- This event has passed.
Inflation & Supply Chains Webinar
May 17 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Join us for our first discussion in our Emerging Economic Threats series on Inflation & Supply Chains. This webinar will examine how inflation, rising interest rates and continued supply chain disruptions are increasing the price of goods and services, and how organizations can protect and limit their exposure in an unstable environment.
- Dennis Quinn, Vice Dean & Powers Term Professor in International Business, McDonough School of Business, Georgetown University
- Andy Bauer, Vice President & Regional Executive, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
- Evelyn Lee, President, Greater Washington Region, Truist
- Jeff Detwiler, President & CEO, The Long & Foster Companies
About the Emerging Economic Threats Series:
We are currently seeing an escalation of numerous, rapidly evolving, interconnected threats that will impact business across the region – and regional leaders need to prepare. In addition to the many risks resulting from the pandemic and long-term risks such as climate change, we are now confronted with serious economic concerns.
The Greater Washington Board of Trade is launching a new program series focused on Emerging Economic Threats. This series will include both virtual and in-person conversations with some of the region’s leading experts to help cut through the daily headlines.
The series will examine the following:
- Inflation & Supply Chains
- Capital Market Volatility
- Energy & Resource Constraints
- Cyber Security
- Regional Emergency Preparedness
Additional topics will be covered as trends and threats evolve and change.