- This event has passed.
Cyber Security Webinar
Jun 01, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Cyberattacks are becoming more aggressive, widespread, and consistently state-sponsored as the geopolitical climate rapidly evolves. Malware and ransomware attacks have boomed, while the rise of cryptocurrencies makes it easy for online criminals to hide payments they have collected. Just in April, North Korean hackers stole more than $600 million in cryptocurrency from a US company in a single hack according to the FBI. Often, hackers target businesses to steal trade secrets or disrupt critical infrastructure, food supplies and energy.
Losses from these activities are beginning to mount. How can the business community better prepare for what seems to be an inevitable cyberattack?
Expert panelists will discuss potential threats that could affect our region and economic recovery. We will discuss what steps and precaution organizations should have in place to prevent any such threats, and if the unthinkable happens, how to work with law enforcement to mitigate damages.
- Emily Mossburg, Principal, Cyber Risk Advise & Implement Leader, Deloitte Risk & Financial Advisory (Facilitator)
- Bindu Sundaresan, Director, Cybersecurity, AT&T
- Benjamin Gilbert, Cybersecurity Advisor – Region III, CISA
- Fernando Maymi, Chief Information Security Officer, IronNet
- C. Andrew Konia, Partner & Chair of Data Security & Privacy Practice, McGuireWoods LLP