- This event has passed.
Capital Region Transportation Forum
Nov 09 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am
Greater Washington Board of Trade and Greater Washington Partnership are once again teaming up to host the region’s most highly anticipated transportation event, the 2022 Capital Region Transportation Forum. This is an opportunity for the public to hear from top transportation leaders in DC, Maryland, and Virginia as well as national leaders working on the future of transportation in our region and to discuss our transportation needs and the investments and innovations that are on the horizon.
In-person attendance for the Capital Region Transportation Forum is SOLD OUT, but you can still sign up for our live stream of the event! The panel discussions will be moderated by Lori Aratani of The Washington Post and it will be a great way to learn more about transportation goals and initiatives impacting the Greater Washington region.
- James Ports, Maryland Secretary of Transportation
- Sheppard Miller, Virginia Secretary of Transportation
- Everett Lott, Director, District Department of Transportation
- Randy Clarke, General Manager/CEO, WMATA
- Pierce Coffee, President, North America, Transurban
- Tyler Duvall, CEO & Co-Founder, Cavnue
- Tracy Sayegh Gabriel, President & Executive Director, National Landing BID