- This event has passed.
Building Resilience Through Corporate Climate Action
Oct 06 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Amid the coronavirus pandemic, everyone is rightly focused on protecting lives and livelihoods. Can we simultaneously prevent the next crisis? The answer is yes—if we use this moment to reimagine business for a climate-neutral world. Join us for a conversation with experts from McKinsey on how climate risks should be understood and managed, and hear from corporate leaders who have taken giant strides towards a sustainable future.
Presenter and Moderator
- Kimberly Henderson, Partner, McKinsey & Company
- Chris Roe, Principal, Renewable Energy & Sustainable Operations, Amazon
- Cynthia Curtis, Senior Vice President, Sustainability, JLL
- Melissa Lavinson, Senior Vice President, Government and External Affairs, Pepco
- Myrrh Caplan, Senior Sustainability Director, Skanska USA