- This event has passed.
2021 Capital Region Business Forum
Sep 09, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am$150
Registration is now open for the only event of the year featuring Mayor Bowser, Governor Northam, and Governor Hogan.
- Ending the pandemic
- Growing and diversifying our regional economy
- Educating our children and young adults
- Promoting racial and social equity
- Investing in rail and other transportation networks
This dynamic discussion will be moderated by Tony Pierce, partner at Akin Gump.
PLEASE NOTE: Board of Trade members at the $30,000 membership level and above receive complimentary tickets to this event. If you are entitled to a complimentary ticket, email [email protected] to claim.
Covid-19 guidelines for event attendees:
- Proof of vaccination will be required via physical card, photo of card, or Health Pass by CLEAR (please arrive with ample time to provide verification prior to the event start time).
- Per the mandate from the Mayor of DC, while indoors, everyone regardless of vaccination status must wear facial coverings when not actively eating or drinking.
- All attendees, event workers, and staff must remain six feet apart.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available onsite.
- We are following COVID-19 guidance from local health departments and the CDC for in person events. If you are sick or feel you are getting sick, we ask that you please stay home.